|Notice of Fees Adjustment for Consular Documents|
Based on the changes in the exchange rate and the relevant regulations in recent years, the Chinese Embassy in Qatar will apply new rates for fees of consular documents from 8 December 2019. The fees of consular documents will be adjusted as follows:
1. Visa fee for certain Non-Qatari Citizen may vary from the list above in accordance with the principle of reciprocity. Please check with consular section of Chinese embassy in Qatar for special fees.
2. HK SAR or Macao SAR visa applicants need to pay a Communication fee prior to submission.
3. Express service is subject to approval by the consular officer.
4. Rush service is available only in special circumstances (such as humanitarian reasons),and subject to approval by the consular officer as well.
5. Diplomatic, Service, and Courtesy visas are free of charge.
6. You must pay your visa fee upon collection of your visa. Credit card (Visa, Master card or Union Pay ) is the only acceptable methods of payment. Cash, personal check or online payment is NOT accepted.