|Notice on the New Requirements for China-bound Foreign Passengers|
To further control the spread of Covid-19, all China-bound foreign passengers are subject to the requirements as follows when applying for the QR code with "HDC" mark :
1. Foreign passengers can apply for the QR code with "HDC" mark by logging on the website of https://hrhk.cs.mfa.gov.cn/H5/ via computer or smart phone. They should present the electronic or printed QR code with "HDC" mark, and follow the procedures for inspection by relevant airlines during boarding.
2. China-bound foreign passengers departing from the Qatar can only transit once to China, otherwise the QR code with "HDC" mark for boarding will not be issued. These passengers must upload:
(1) test certificates of Covid-19 PCR and IgM antibody tests within 2 days before boarding issued by recognized institutions by the Chinese Embassy;
(3) Qatari passport (for Qatari citizens) or residence permit (for other foreigners in the Qatar).
Those who cannot provide all the documents listed above will not receive the QR code with "HDC" mark.
3. Passengers who were diagnosed as Covid-19 patient or whose PCR, IgM or IgG test result was positive, must take 2 PCR tests at least 24 hours apart and send the negative test certificates and pulmonary CT or X-ray diagnosis certificates issued by local hospitals to email@example.com. After being approved by the Embassy, the passengers must self-isolate for at least 14 days and make sure that they are symptom-free. Then, the passengers can do the PCR and IgM tests within 2 days before boarding and upload their negative test certificates to apply for the QR code with "HDC" mark.